Tuesday, October 10, 2006

On Sunday, a friend was gracious enough to loan us her two children for the afternoon. We decided to go Geocaching as a team.


It was Arabella's first time so she was excited to discover a little purple bag that was just perfect for her in the first cache we found.



We ended the day by feeding the ducks and doing some goose wrangling at Laguna Lake. I snapped this picture of Arabella petting a White Chinese goose. I wasn't really able to look at what I was taking a picture of. The camera strap was around my arm and the goose, so I just pushed the button and got this awesome shot. I couldn't have planned it any better.



Here's a picture of my wife, Edna, feeding some of the Brown and White Chinese geese back in March. Yes, the kids have even named some of them. They will walk right up to us and let us pick them up and eat out of our hand. My boys love to see the look on people's faces when dad is walking around with a goose under each arm. Edna thinks it's funny too, but pretends not to know me when people are watching.

No comments: