Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Happy Birthday My Love!

Edna
Edna in Park Oleksandria this morning

Today is Edna's birthday and I just wanted to say how much I love her and how proud I am of her kind and loving heart. She is a wonderful servant of our Lord Jesus Christ. She also was extremely patient with me this morning as I dragged her out into the cold to take pictures in the park with all the snow we got during the night.

Edna with a bird

We were rewarded with these shots of birds that began taking turns landing in Edna's hand. They are use to people feeding them seeds and even though we didn't have any, they were still curious enough to check.

Edna with a bird

After taking as many pictures as possible with gusting winds and in some places having to trek through two feet of snow, Edna headed home. She hurried back to start cooking for guest that are coming over for her birthday. Even though I know that she is often in pain due to her spinal condition, she rarely complains and she always has a loving smile on her face. God has blessed me so much with my beautiful wife and best friend.

Snow in the Park
This was one of the views we were greeted with in the park this morning.

No comments: